Wednesday, May 30

GRILL BAR STEAKHOUSE

 AS USUAL,DESSERT FIRST HEHEHEH

Brandy Crème Brulee- Also known as burnt cream, consisting of a vanilla flavored custard base and topped with a layer of brittle caramel.

Crème Brulee is my favourite for dessert and I've gotta say that this is better than chez papa's.
haha I don't mind having 2 or 3 of it before the main course.
love the burnt caramel on top of it.
YOUMUSTRYTHIS.



MUSHROOM SOUP WITH WHITE TRUFFLE OIL-TODIEFOR
COQ AU VIN -Grilled chicken marinated with RED WINE.
YUMMYYYY.
Grill Bar’s Signature Wagyu Beef Stew (chilled Wagyu beef)- Signature Brune sauce infused Wagyu beef cheek, slow stewed, served with creamed mash, caramelised onion and summer vegetables.
the stewed wagyu beef is rly tender,and the portion is just nice.I LIKE.

202 JLN SRI PELANGI,TMN PELANGI
 Mon:12:00 pm-3:00 pm
5:00 pm-10:00 pm
Wed - Fri:12:00 pm-3:00 pm
5:00 pm-10:30 pm
Sat - Sun:12:00 pm-10:30 pm 
CLOSED ON TUESDAY

07-333 3400



...........................................................................

 TOPSHOP'S







going back my kampung(malacca)tmr morning.will update when I'm back!
gd 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment